I am, being a subject of personal data processing, by issuing and submitting this consent (the “Consent”), give my approval and permission to processing of my personal data by the Company in the purpose of maintenance any relationships between me and the Company on the below mentioned conditions.
1. I give this Consent to confirm my free will and volition for my own benefit, and acknowledge my legal capacity by giving this Consent to the Company. I confirm that I neither have claims nor complains regarding this Consent.
2. The personal data means surname, name, patronymic, passport details, residence address, contact telephone numbers; email addresses; place of employment and position held; user data, details of location and residing.
3. The personal data shall be:
a. Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to me (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’).
b. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’).
c. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’).
d. Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’).
e. Kept in a form which permits identification of my personality for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this the legislative regulations in order to safeguard my rights and freedoms (‘storage limitation’).
f. Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
4. The processing may include:
Collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Thus, I am informed of and in agreement with the following:
- Upon my request, the Company shall provide me with an access to view, alter and transfer my personal data
- Upon my request, the Company shall limit or cease the processing of my personal data (remove my personal data from the base)
- I may withdraw this consent at any time by issuing the notice of withdrawal to the Company as easy as this Consent is given (via electronic means or written)
- Withdrawal of this Consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on this Consent before its withdrawal
- This Consent shall be valid until its cessation
- This Consent shall accord straightly to General Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC) and any other applicable law
- My personal data are not public.